7 Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Rose Gold Lovers
February 8, 2019
Month of Love
February is the month of love. Whenever I think of Valentine’s Day, I immediately think of roses and anything rose related! Conveniently, rose gold has become very popular with products and it’s such a beautiful color (in my opinion) that fits with this holiday perfectly.
Galentine’s Day, for those who are unaware about this unofficial holiday, is a day where you and your closest girlfriends celebrate the love you share for each other! If you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day and having a difficult time thinking about gifts, I’ve compiled a short a list of gift ideas to give your close rose-gold-loving girlfriends!
Rose Gold Gift Guide
- If you’re looking to find a gift for someone who loves perfume, a rollerball is a good way to go. The My Burberry Blush Rollerball has fruity scent with notes of pomegranate, rose, and jasmine.
- This watch is the perfect gift for those who love a classic minimalism watch. I love the neutral color of the strap and how simple the watch looks overall. The hint of rose-gold compliments the black marble making it easy to read the time. ALSO, this watch comes with an interchangeable rose gold metal mesh band!
Click here to enter my giveaway for $100 off any JORD watch!
- I’ve gifted this necklace to my best friend and she loved it! If you’re looking to gift jewelry, this rose gold necklace with an initial pendant is a great way to go.
- So, I found out about Sugarfina last year and I’ve been obsessed with their rose and rosé flavored gummies! This 3-piece bento box filled with their rosé gummies is a great gift idea for anyone who loves…rosé!
- This one is definitely a flashy gift. Being both rose gold & glittery, this cute, compact wallet is perfect to gift to a solid rose-gold lover!
- This isn’t a rose gold gift idea; however, it’s rose scented! I love anything rose flavored/scented and this Rose & Vanilla scented candle from Aromatherapy smells exactly its name. You can never go wrong with gifting candles since it’s basically sold everywhere!
- Alex & Ani has a gift for everybody. I personally collect Alex & Ani jewelry because: 1. they have cute bangles and necklaces and 2. the meanings for their designs are impactful and relatable. Gift this Queen’s Crown Bangle Set to the person who you believe is a goddess, holds power, and carries light.